NatureMapr is Australia's fastest growing citizen science platform achieving real world outcomes through community.
Empower anybody to report plant or animal information anywhere in Australia and ensure the information gets to the people that need to know about it.
- Establish productive partnerships with local and state government Australia wide
- Allow biodiversity information from anybody to contribute to real on the ground outcomes
- Nurture learning and knowledge sharing within a positive and supportive community environment
- Safeguard sensitive species through a comprehensive security model
- Provide a trusted, up to date, community driven field guide for every reserve across Australia
- Keep Aussie biodiversity data hosted on shore in Australia where it belongs!